Sunday, July 23, 2006

Extreme Makeover

I just got a haircut today.. My goddess was shocked when she came back from work today and saw me! She thought a different dog had entered her house..


This was how I looked...A comparison of before and after shots:I looked totally different right? So much slimmer now such that my Bangkok T-shirt is really loose on me now... So now you know, if you want to loose weight, go to one of those shops in Serangoon.. There're so many to choose from.. And they will definitely make u look like u have lost pounds off you...




More pictures of me (with a lovely little flower)


My goddess thinks that I look like a cheerleader, with two poms-poms on my head.. (How does she know I want to be just like her? Smart and pretty?)

However, her mom thinks that I look like the pig spirit in 'Journey to the West' because of my two big ears.. So sad!


What do you think of my new look? Send in your comments to tell me ok?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monster!!!! aniwae ur blog is starting to look interesting.. haha... bub

Anonymous said...

I know what u look like now.. u look like Dumbo the elephant!! wahahaha...