Monday, August 21, 2006

Sun-kissed Babes

My goddess went with her lover to sun tann at Sentosa on Saturday and had a great time there!



The sun was so bright they could hardly open their eyes!

They attempted to take shots in mid air and failed a couple of times...

Failed attempt #1

Failed attempt #2

And they finally succeeded!!

And they had so much fun!


Looking at their pictures, I am so inspired to get a nice tann and be like my goddess. So I decided to go out to the garden..



The sun was so hot that I can hardly open my eyes too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute doggy! Dun worry... your goddess's lover is as fair as you! The sun tanning attempt failed! :(

*woof* said...

Yes! Unfortunately I'm still very fair!! Although I've gotta admit that I've only been under the sun for like 15minutes or so? After which I couldn't tolerate the heat.. My hair is growing longer you know.. And so I went back into the house! *tsk tsk*