Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

I've grown yet another year! This year's birthday celebration is a simple one. Yesterday, Freddie and I went to watch the movie "Happy Birthday". It's a really touching love story. Highly encouraged for those who like sappy love stories...

Most importantly, I like its poster design - simple yet elegant..




I had a simple dinner affair with my family members the night before. Everyone was present - my sister, my brother-in-law, my brother and his girlfriend, my parents and Freddie. It feels so great to have your loved ones being with you on such a beautiful day. It's been a long time since we've all gathered together as a family for dinner. So I really cherished that night and appreciate Freddie for his dinner treat.


Also, something to update everyone about. Freddie and I just celebrated our 3 years anniversary a week or so ago! Can't believe that we've been together for that long! However, what I can say that is that my feelings towards him has only grown stronger and stronger over the years, due to all the things that we've been through together.

Well, we went to my friend's cafe Abof for dinner. The ambience there is really nice, and so is the food. After which we had some Jap green tea ice-cream from Marina Square. Tasted yummy too!



And finally to end off, here's a picture of us, now and forever!

Happy Birthday to me...
This entry is contributed by Winnie's Goddess.

No comments: