Friday, January 05, 2007

Shaggedidodadey

My Goddess was on her way out. I thought she is going out to have some fun without me, so I followed her, all excited!

Who knows she is on her way to run, and that she ran a longer route than usual. It was too late by the time i realised. We had already gone too far and I didn't know how to go back. I had to follow my dear Goddess.

I was totally shagged out by the time we reach home. Do you know how tiring it was? Especially for someone who hasn't run for like almost half a year?!?

Here are some pictures of me shagged out...


Goddesss and mua

And a final pic, where i finally managed to catch hold of my breath and look more refreshed

And I don't think I'd fall into her trick again! (Read the previous post on "I Not Stupid") At least not for the next few weeks!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: