Sunday, April 08, 2007

Super Ma and Pa

My ma is a wonder ma. She can handle the cafe work, do all the housework at home from laundry to sweeping and cooking, and take care of all us and all the finances at the same time! She's a cafe employee, maid, accountant, nanny, seamstress, chef and many more!

My pa is also a super pa. He is not afraid of any kind of insects - cockroaches, wasps, lizards, you name it, he catches it! He amazingly knows how to fix and build a lot of things too - lights, tables, TV etc. He's a pest controller, engineerer, gardener, (and atm machine :P) all rolled into one!

I love my super ma and pa!

Happy Mother's and Father's Day in advance!

p/s I know they love me too! I always sleep with them in the room at nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.