Thursday, April 26, 2007

*Worried*

After exams end tomorrow, I will be unofficially a graduate. This is something not very nice to cheer about.

And it doesn't help when I have only 10 days to pack and prepare for my US trip, not to mention spend time with my family and Winnie. I have been neglecting them ever since day 1 that I stepped into university, and I feel so bad about it! Maybe one day when I'm more free, I will do a recap of my uni life... Maybe the day I wear my convocation gown...

And meanwhile there's so much things to do!!
I've to read up on US! Know nuts about the place that I'm going to stay for 3 months!!!
I've to meet up my friends - Nora, Lover before I go.

I've to have a post-Fyp celebration with my FYP mates! Well we have a sushi lunch and a short shopping spree at JP...
which reminds me I've to meet up my prof to make changes to our FYP report! Done that.
I've to cut my hair - if not I don't think I'll cut it for 3 months.
I've to visit the facial - haven't had my face washed for damn long too!

I've to visit my orthondontist. No more tightening for 3 months. Wonder what will happen to my teeth. Doing that on Monday! The day before I fly off!
I've to pack my things back home!! No more staying in hall!!! My house is still very messy though.
I've to pack and rearrange my room at home before I can bring my things home. If not my room will become a rubbish dump! And this meant get a new cupboard and table! Unfortunately this has to wait till I come back 3 months later!
I've to change my money to US currency and get back my passport (and freddie's too) Ouch my pocket hurts!
I've to buy shoes for the work.

I've to buy more contacts and make a pair of specs.
I've to ask my friends how much clothes and bring and pack them, and ask them for advice :(

I've to set up a skype account. If not I'll miss my family and winnie!!
I've to get 2 webcams so I can converse with my family and Winnie. More holes in the pocket!

I've to exercise and get back in shape! Miss my abbies, biceps, triceps n back muscles. This has to wait till I'm at US (hopefully).
I've to try to settle my AIESEC internship before I fly. Til I go US :(

Ok what else have I missed out?

So many things to do :( Can only take things one at a time. Looking forward to eating dinner with my family this Saturday.. :)


*This post is contributed my Winnie's Goddess.

No comments: