Tuesday, May 08, 2007

All my bags aren't pack, I'm not ready to go...

My Goddess is leaving for U.S. in 11 hours time. I am so going to miss her. She keeps telling me to not forget her. And I know that she is already starting to miss her family - her pa, ma and da jie... Said though she's an adult already, she still feels like a little child - so uncertain of venturing out on her own...

*I'm not a girl
Not yet a woman
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl*


Meanwhile, keep a lookout for this spot for she'll give us the latest updates on her trip whenever she has the time and can find free internet connection!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah! your goddess didn't even have a PROPER bag to fit her stuff!! Oh did she manage to get one at Moosetapar?

*woof* said...

Yes she managed to get a cheap and big one! Will post a pic of her big bag next time!