Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm a lifeguard now!

After 4 days of torture - swimming in ice cold water that's like on average of 18 degree celcius, the coldest being 12deg on the last day, I finally passed the deep water lifeguard test and am a deep water lifeguard now!! At first I was very happy because I can earn more - $8.75 an hour. But after learning that we will have lesser working hours than the ride operators as the water rides close earlier and are more prone to weather conditions, and hence we may earn the same or lesser than the ride operators, I felt a little sad. I really want to earn as much as I can to cover some of the cost back :(. And it doesn't help when Bub keeps saying we should do things as a group. And not pia work by ourselves :(((. So just hope I can find a second job soon after we move to VCU on Monday!


My other profession - Rapper Ching

And Ninja Ching

Ninja Lifeguards!

Graduating class of 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be in debit now anyway, with all the shopping done (evident in your last post)! haha ~Jia

Anonymous said...

hey I got my pay already k!! So I'm no longer a poor pauper already!!! heh~