Friday, June 22, 2007

Vomit Blood Day

Today is Vomit Blood Day. This is because we went to a shopping mall called Short Pump Town Centre, which has really a lot of big brand names like Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secrets, The Body Shop (the 1st I've encountered in US), Hollister, Abercrombie, Abercrombie and Fitch, Guess, Bebe, American Eagles and many more! It has thus caused a big hole in my pocket. Anyway, today is National Flip Flop Day (I'm not joking this time round). Hence, Tropical Smoothie Cafe gave away free smoothies to the 1st 500 customers wearing flip flops into their shops! As usual, how can Freddie and I miss out on such free deals? So we headed to the cafe early in the morning after our run...

Happy National Flip Flop Day!

All ready for the free smoothies!


Yummy!


Short Pump

Rushing to catch our bus with our treat of the day - Cold Stone ice cream!!

All my stashes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin! See that you're having fun over there in the US! I do miss u a bit! :P Love all ur pics and i so want all the lovely things that you've bought haha :) Hope to chat to you soon k! :D BYE!!!

ShiHan

Anonymous said...

Lover! I like the guess bag u bought! How much issit?!!

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin! Lemme know if you wanna get anything from here... i'll see what i can do.. :)

Anonymous said...

lover, the guess bag cost me USD30, so it's abt SGD45... it was the last piece on the shelf!! :P

Anonymous said...

SGD45 is cheap lar lover!!! Soooo nice!! If you happen to see when u walk ard help me get one okays!! Thankssss!! - lover