Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Goddess' Home!

My Goddess is finally back after almost 3 months away from home. I miss her so much and was so excited to see her!

The feeling is so wierd. Looking at the expressways and highrise, it seems so surreal. Perhaps it's due to cultural shock, and more likely due to the reason that I refuse to face up to reality that I'm back home. With so many uncertainties and responsibilities in front of me, who would want to face up to reality? And things are compounded with the lost of my camera and Bubu's handphone.

There are so many changes to home too. We've got a new cabinet...

And a shed at the back to the garden for major cooking.


Yes, and I know I still have so much to update on.

Anyway, back to what I've (the dog) got to say. My Goddess bought me this dog choccolate from US and I love it a lot! Still licking around for the crumbs after I've finished it.


Me eating my food

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home cousin!!!

Let me know ur plans okay! love ur pics, love ur blog =)

Han

Anonymous said...

hey babe!!!! weeeeheeee!!! welcome back!!!!!! to the tropical city Singapore!! =)))

Anonymous said...

to the super humid and hot city you mean.. :(