Friday, October 12, 2007

I've Grown

Not vertically unfortunately.

Maybe a little horizontally.

But what I would like to say here is that I've grown emotionally and mentally.

After weeks of job-seeking, I have learnt to accept rejections. I have learnt more about myself - more of things that I didn't know of or were unsure of in the past. I have become more self-aware, clearer of what I want in life and who I truly am and want to be.

Though tedious and tiring, this round of job search has made me grown so much. And I'm glad it's over.

My future looks bright... or so I hope...

This self-reflection piece is contributed by my Goddess.

1 comment:

norahjonesy said...

babe, why your entry so emo..but u noe, when one door closes on you, a grand door opens! So hoooray hoooray to you and your baby steps into the working world! update updates! =) *huggies*