Friday, April 11, 2008

High Life

Ok, there has been a public (notice the lack of 's'), let me just share some moments of party life of my Goddess.

First, there was Jeff, who went to Suntec City Mall MY.PLAYGround, a new youth zone for the launch of the Singapore Street Festival.


I swear he looks so much cuter in person than on TV! And his skin is just so flawless!!

Then there was the CLEO's bacherlor party at Zouk. However, my Goddess was just more interested in the yummy food than the bachelors. Oops, don't tell CLEO that!


And some unexpected meeting of nightlife.sg at Balaclava. It's the 1st time my Goddess has appeared on nightlife.sg. This shows how frequent she goes to pubs and clubs.

Finally, this year's the first time she went for a Singapore Fashion Festival show - Mango Spring/Summer 2008 at Tent@Orchard! It was so exciting! What's more, there was a 20% discount off all Mango items after the show! If not for her tight budget, my Goddess would have bought almost everything there.



Now how's that for a almost celebrity-like high life?

No comments: