Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wild Child

My Goddess was a wild child in the past with a penchant for highlighting her hair in bright, drastic colours.

First it was light brown base with blond streaks and patches...

Then it was mahagony base with red and copper strips...

And it turned to dark brown base with ash grey patches...


Of course there were many more milder variations in between. But now that she's working, her hair has sadly turned to a single, boring monotone colour. The wild child in her is now fighting to come out. She is thinking to highlight her hair in a drastic manner again! Do you think that it's fine for her to look professional and yet live up to her playful character and love for a dramatic hair colour?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

*woof* said...

Thank you for viewing my rantings and for your compliments! Unfortunately, I don't understand Spanish (or if that's the language that it's written) and so can't enjoy your blog. wooof.