Friday, June 05, 2009

Style Weddings My Magical Wedding Proposal - The Conclusion Piece

The holiday trip that my Goddess has won to Batam has another contest component to it. Couples had to submit their most magical moments spent at the trip.

My Goddess submitted a few entries, and this is the one she liked best.


Unfortunately, their entries was not selected. The winner entry was this shot.

This was obviously taken using those pro camera, so of course the shots captured will be nice. Somemore, if the photographer, ie the couple possesses this pro camera, surely he has a keen interest in photography and surely know what works and what doesn't. Surely they will win then!

Oh well, but my Goddess entry has gotten an honourable mention, together with a few others. But no prizes for it though.


The shot that won an honourable mention. Besides the background being nicely lit and romantic, I can't think of any other reason why this deserves an honourable mention.


No comments: