Saturday, November 21, 2009

Paper Polly is launched!

My Goddess has been so busy doing up her blogshop these few days, I don't even have time to use the computer to upload my blog!

Anyway, Paper Polly is finally launched. Do go and support ok! Anyway, here are some behind-the-scenes!


Test-shot #1

As you can see, this is where the phots are taken. The living room with substantial amount of white wall and some natural light coming in. The area is actually very small and messy, with a antique table at the side, and a painting hanging on the wall


Test-shot #2

The Horny Devil keeps wanting to model for Paper Polly, and wants my Goddess to build a blogshop called Paper Tranny for him.


Test shot #3

I think I make a better model than the two of them. Look at me, I look so photogenic and natural in my poses. Don't you agree?

Throughout the whole shoot, I was hanging around watching my Goddess change and pose, and the Horny Devil complain that his hand is aching, and the photos are getting out of focus from his shaky hands. And I was just standing by, waiting for any chance that my Goddess decide to change her mind and make me her co-model.


After 3++ hours of shoot, the work is finally done!


While my Goddess was changing back, the Horny Devil decided to have some fun with the camera...



That's the whole behind-the-scenes for the shoot of Paper Polly. Do remember to go http://paperpolly.wordpress.com/ to support and spread the message around!





No comments: