Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Incidents

NEW HAIRCUT

I got a new hair cut for the new year. But I don't like it at all. They shaved me bald. How can a girl be shaved bald? Feel so cold and naked now.

Look at my luscious hair then.


ADD ON TO LAST POST

Anyway, forgot to include in my last post that my Goddess also pampered herself and got a padi and mani in Singapore for the first time.


FRUZEN YOGHURT

There's an interesting yoghurt place that opened up at White Sands recently. It's a yoghurt factory where you can make your own yoghurt. Quite a fun process, but the owner is really smart. You will have so much fun making the yoghurt that you forget that it will cost a lot at the end of it all.
The yoghurt that my Goddess made cost $6! But the yoghurt was nice and refreshing though.
And luckily for her, they have a birthday promotion which means free yoghurt for members on the month that their birthday fall on. So this $6 cup was free! Yumz~


MEET UP WITH JC FRIENDS

My Goddess also met up with her JC friends, some of whom she has not seen for a year.


To think the last time most of them were failing their subjects and fretting about passing A Levels, or trying to get away from S.Phua their discipline mistress, they've all became very successful now. How envious~ How I wish I can be successful one day too! woof~







No comments: