Friday, January 29, 2010

This year was the most memorable birthday year for my Goddess as a lot of her good friends remembered that special day and made an effort to meet her. My Goddess is really touched and thankful for the wonderful friends that she has.

First, her JC mates planned a surprise for her. She thought she was only meeting her lover, but ended up a whole bunch was there.

It was a lovely brunch at Canopy at Bishan Park.

The salad looks and taste good!


Then, my Goddess also met up with her ex-boss, Zag, who gave her a own-made cheesecake, treated her to lunch and even had another towel set present for her! She is soooooo lucky to have such a nice boss!

Most of all, my Goddess is even more lucky to have such a sweet htb! There was once she made a comment jokingly that the Horny Devil's going back reservist, so there won't be anyone to celebrate her birthday for her, not to mention at the exact time that she was born at 0522hrs.

In the end he remembered wrongly and came at 0338hrs. Called her on the phone..

HD: Hello..
GD: Hello?! (In a frenzy) What? Am I late?
HD: You dreaming? It's 3 plus only.
GD: Then why you calling me at this hour?
HD: I'm at your house now.
GD: You got to be kidding.
HD: Yes I'm downstairs now, come quick.
GD: Can I don't? I'm really tired..
HD: Ok lo, then I leave the cake at your door.
GD: Okok, I come down now.

And this was the cake that greeted my heavy-head, small-eyed Goddess.


In the evening, they headed to One Rochester for her birthday dinner.

Bored while waiting, so some pictures taking

The yummy but pricey food


Happy Belated Birthday my Goddess! I'm glad you didn't spend it alone, as you thought you may be!

No comments: