Sunday, February 07, 2010

JB Trip

On 29 Jan, my Goddess and the Horny Devil went on a JB trip with their friends. 10 of them took a chartered mini-bus.

Of course, how can one forget the yummy breakfast in the morn at their markets?


Then they headed for Go-Kart. Don't they all look like factory workers?


Finally, a more decent shot of the group.


Next, it was paint-ball! My Goddess, being easily bruised, opted out of the game in case she kena bruised again.

The Horny Devil, worries to get paint on his hair wore the same shower cap to the game. Don't you think he looks like the Octopus from Spongebob, Squidward?




My Goddess having a shot at the heavy gun

Luckily my Goddess didn't play paintball. One of the girls got hit and look how big the bruise has become? Scary..


After washing up, it was time for some photo-taking fun!





Then it was lunch at a Jap restuarant.


And some shopping! Though there wasn't anything much to buy..

2 comments:

Dusty said...

hello!

can you pls ask your master how much is it to charter a bus to JB? do you know if they have trips to genting / cameron/ malacca?

=)

- Min Hui aka Eric

*woof* said...

Hi Eric, sorry that I didn't pay attention to my comments box cos I didn't really think people would read my rantings and even bother to post a comment.

What I know is that each person have to fork out $30 for the bus ride. This includes going around to the three places that they have requested and back to SG. There were 10 of them altogether.

I'm sure there will be private coaches up to different parts of Malaysia, as long as the group is big enough to fill up the whole bus. You may wish to approach the smaller travel agencies to ask them for quotes!