Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Personal Training

My Goddess went for a complimentary PT session today and I think she almost made the trainer cry cos she refuse to sign up any paid sessions with her.

Only the super rich and who have no better place to spend their money will engage a PT. It costs a freaking $90/session!

That's equivalent to my Goddess' monthly expenditure on transport!

Anyway, it's always dubious to have PTs who don't look very fit themselves trying to teach u how to be fit. Somemore, the areas that my Goddess wants to target is already told specifically to her. During the session, she still go through all other areas of exercise except for the area that my Goddess wants to target. -___-"

My Goddess haven't seen the PT in the gym before, so guessed she must be really new. She was so smiley when she saw my Goddess at the beginning of the session, and must be thinking it's so easy to get a new client since my Goddess voluntarily agreed to the session with no reluctance. But by the end of the session, she was looking sad and don't even bother to shake hands with my Goddess.

What a realistic world.

No comments: