Sunday, July 04, 2010

herworld.com Makeover

My Goddess saw an online ad on FB by herworld.com, recruiting for people to do free makeovers. In a matter of greed and fun, as well as the opportunity to meet new people and promote Paper Polly, my Goddess readily signed up.

And who knows, she was called up to be one of the 5 models for the makeover workshop.

They met up at 1030am in the morning at Ion and had fitting sessions.


Unfortunately, the New Look at Ion had such limited selections and sizes, my Goddess couldn't find much suitable dresses that could fit her party theme and makeup. So unlike the other girls who had such beautiful dresses,


My goddess had to settle for a cream/white frilly one that's M size. Totally not her style :( Well, it's a free session, so what more can she expect?

She was one of the two selected to be the 'live-demo' models.. Wonder what's the criteria.

The 5 models
Pictures taken with the hairstylist, Fashion editor, and makeup artist.


Posing for herworld.com 'Spotted' section

This was supposed to be her makeup for the day. My Goddess was expecting something dramatic and similar. In the end, it turned up really light and almost not visible. Guess the dress didn't really suit the dramatic look, sadly.
The Horny Devil was nice enough to go down and support her.


So my Goddess treated him to Happy Lemon!! The bubble tea shop that my Goddess loved in HK, 'Ugly Centre' (Argyle Centre).


And my rewards for spending my afternoon there for the makeover session is actually quite good. Besides the free makeover (which unfortunately, I have no use of cos I went back home straight), there were like many goodies!

No comments: