Monday, August 23, 2010

Yummy Muffins!

Just last week, my Goddess saw an a post by GoodStuph on Facebook - Muffins for Bloggers! 

Being the auntie Ching she is, she decided since she blogs, and it doesn't matter the readership figures as long as the blogger blogs, why not try the muffins? Anyway the only thing she needs to register with GoodStuph. Besides the muffins looked really yummy on the website!!




The one with the red cherry looks especially good! And submitted the entry she did.

And just last Wednesday, she went to pick up her free muffins from Muffinman! What a cute name.



The store was really bright and cheery too.. makes you feel like buying more muffins!



Look at the rows of muffins! Slurps~
It's the cherry one that my Goddess wanna try!
Little hearts - so cute!
There were like 101 flavours to choose from. My Goddess couldn't make up her mind. So in the end she got a Lemon Raspberry, a Mango Custard, one Triple Chocolate and one Rum & Raisin.

The same night, my Goddess took her new Canon camera to have a shot shooting the pretty muffins.


Using colour select
Another shot at colour select - fun~
Macro shot at Lemon Rasberry
Triple chocolate
Rum & Raisin
Mango Custard
The next morn, my Goddess took one of the muffins to work for breakfast.


And it was really good! Normally, my Goddess is not a big fan of muffins as they can get really 'gelard'. But the muffin from MuffinMan was light, not oily at all. There were bits of creamy cheese/rum within the muffin. Can you see it?


Okay, maybe her hp cam isn't so good to capture the 'wetness' of the muffins, so here's pointing out to you where it is.


And my Goddess finished up the whole muffin, wanting for more!


Unfortunately my Goddess didn't have the chance to try the Chef's recommendation - Triple Chocolate. The Mango Custard was so-so to her, probably cos it was like 2 days later then she consumed that muffin, so the custard was not oozing out of the muffin like in the picture.


The lemon raspberry was cute to eat cos of the bright red hearts and yellow cream. But she still loved the Rum & Raisin one the best!

There are so many other flavours that my Goddess would love to try:

Longan Wolfberry? That sounds so healthy! Can have a few more servings!

White Chocolate Banana. My Goddess will go bananas on this!
Black & White Chocolate - this looks really pretty
Triple Chocolate - the one my Goddess didn't get to try

Mint Chocolate
And of course the Mint Chocolate! The really pretty one that is seen in the picture!

Since this muffin shop is so near the family's cafe. I think my Goddess will visit the shop ever so often to try the different flavours each day!

Wait wait! That's not all! They've given my Goddess a 1-for-1 voucher to share with you.


Go print it, buy it and eat it! I swear that this tastes so much better than my munchie treats!

No comments: