Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Gorgeous Goddess

My owner is a Goddess to me because she represents everything godly to me..

She dotes on me a lot - giving me eat a lot of goodies, play with me with my Baa Baa, let me cuddle with her while watching TV, buying me a tee shirt from Bangkok (see below) and many, many more!


She lets me sleep on her bed too!

And sometimes she'll bring me out shopping! *Woof* I love shopping!!

The only thing I don't like about her is that she likes to bring me jogging.. *Bleah* Always feel so tired after that..

My goddess is currently a final year student at NTU-SCI (School of Communications & Information). She gives tuition during her free time. Anyone wants tuition can tell me! I can let her know! *woof*

She also sells her 2nd hand stuffs in Yahoo! auctions. **Click on the link to find out more.. Anyone interested can tell me too! I can ask her to give u a good discount!

Unfortunately, being such a Goddess she is, she is happily taken. Here's a blissful picture of them.

Well, the reason he has a horn is because he's a devil to me. He always 'spin-a-roonie' me, i.e. turn me on my back and spin me on the floor. Otherwise he'll toss me in the air/ leave me hanging on the railing. So in turn, I always pee on him whenever he comes.. You can say we have a love-hate relationship.


No comments: