Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome to the My World!

Hi, I'm Winnie and I'm a BITCH! (literally) and welcome to my world!



Just in case u don't know me.. Let me do a short intro of myself...


I'm a two-year-old maltese and I love to eat! I like doggies snacks and watermelon and apple and papaya and bread and many many more!! *yummy*
Other than eating, I love to sleep and play with my toys.. I have a LOT of toys and here are just some of them.. I still have a few more missing.. some upstairs, some under the cupboards/tables..



I've got a new toy to add to my box of toys.. It's none other than Baa Baa, the black sheep.. It's a new toy from Ikea given to me by my goddess aka owner (shall tell u more about her the next time.. Meanwhile this first post is just about Me, Me and more ME!) Anyway, I love Baa Baa to bits..!!

Actually I love to 'torture' insects too.. The flying around me just get on my nerves "Buzzzzzz".. So far, I've killed beetles, wasps, ants.. Have I killed cockroaches too? Hmmm... I can't seem to remember..
What do I hate? I hate cats! DUH! I hate bathing.. Everytime after I bathe, I'd look like a shrivelled little sheep, and thus I'd go berserk, running around like a mad woman!
I hate running too! My goddess, who's a fitness freak, always like to take me to accompany her to run.. It's so disgusting! I hate especially running with leashes on.. So sometimes, when I'm in a good mood or when I feel fat, I will run with her.. but only for one round.. By then I'll be panting back home while she continues with her 2nd round. Hey, 1.5k is a long run for a small lady like me ok?
Finally, I'm a smart lady who is totally trilingual - English, Mandarin and Dog Language.. That's why my goddess is so proud of me!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAH~ a sports freak goddess??? since wen... aniwae winnie stop peeing on me...

*woof* said...

Fitness, not sports ok? *woof* Since u can't read properly & laugh @ my goddess, I shall pee on u more!!

Anonymous said...

da demon look so handsome u still pee on him... so sad...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha
hey twinnie does winnie have a twinnie bitch?

Anonymous said...

seemz like miss winnie bitch haven been uploading he blog...zzzzz...

Anonymous said...

opz i mean updating not uploading... haha sorrie

*woof* said...

Nope anonymous, I don't have a twinnie bitch. The closest bitch kin that I have is my Goddess.. haha..

Anonymous said...

LAme... i disagree wif da top 2 chio bus u choosed... chey... winnie if u dun wan thunderous thighs as well pls go run...

*woof* said...

do u noe tt u can add in ur comments in my other entries as well? it doesn't need to be always in the first entry.. STOOPID! *woof*