Monday, July 17, 2006

I've got a new shirt!!

My goddess just went to Thailand a few days ago and she got me a new shirt from Bangkok!




I love it so much!! It's so much more comfortable than the Adidog one she got for me the last time because it's too small for me.. (Opps, I've grown fat..)

Feel like a thai babe now... Hee..

Anyway, here are some photos that she has taken while she's there...




Posted by Picasa


Anyway, while they were there, my Goddess had her 'Occupational Hazard' and took down these photos..


And my Goddess has some after thoughts for the trip:
"Overall, this trip was a bitter sweet one for me..
It was good because I got to spend time travelling alone with my special other. It's thru this that we learn to work and live together.. It was good too because I got to meet up with my best friend Aim and her Jun, and they brought us to places in Bangkok where the things are real cheap!
However, I have some regrets:
1. As there were only 2 people for most of the trips, we hardly took any shots together..
2. I didn't get a chance to take a group photo of all 4 of us together..
3. I didn't buy as much as I would like to although they were real cheap..
4. I lost the ribbon to my hat
5. We didn't come back together with our luggage...
But oh well, I shall learnt from my lesson... and go back Bangkok again with these lessons in mind.."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your goddess went thailand without her twinnie! hmprf!!! neway how did she not come back with her luggage? oh gosh what happened !?!?!!

P31ch00 said...

Lover looks damn fun la! Hot spring summore... nicer than my Bangkok trip leh!! I Jealous!!! Muahahhaa.... glad u had fun larr girl!!!!

*woof* said...

norah jonesey, it's a long story.. I will tell u again on behalf of my goddess one day for I do not wish for her to be reminded of the terrible past.. Anyway, luckily you didn't go with her.. it was such a sway trip...

peichooUnfortunately, the heater for the hot spring was not working.. so it was a luke-warm spring and so my goddess and the evil man did not manage to soak in.. so there's nothing to be jealous about..