Sunday, July 09, 2006

Work hard, Play equally hard

My Goddess went out bright and early in the morning while I was still lazing around under my favourite chair and came back late at night after I had my dinner and was taking a nap by the window. This was because she went to work for the whole day.

When she came back, she was like a zombie.. She had to rest on the sofa immobile for a whole 2 hours before she became alive again. Boy is it tough on her..

But while she was immobile, due to some unpleasant events happening in school (which I shall not bitch about although I AM a BITCH), it dawned on her that her motto is not just to do the best in whatever she does.. there was more to that. It was:

Do the best in whatever she can, whether in working or in playing.. Or translated to simple dog English.. Work hard and play equally hard..

Just like me.. I eat hard, sleep hard, play hard and run less hard.. *heh heh*

Note: Sorry for the lack of photos, I shall try to post more photos of me and my Goddess asap...

No comments: