Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Best Christmas Present

My Goddess has just received one of the best Christmas pressies that she has gotten this year, or maybe even for her entire lifetime!

It's a Sony Ericsson P1i phone!


It's the coolest phone that she has ever had! It's super duper chio and has really exciting functions like touchscreen, handwriting recognition and business card scanner! And most importantly, there's her favourite radio and camera functions! What's more the camera's like 3.2 megapixels! Woohoo!!

Alright, I know I'm very suaku, like all the functions can be found in most phones, especially PDAs now. But still, both me and my Goddess are very much fascinated by it! She's still trying to get used to the QWERTY keyboard though.

So on behalf of my Goddess, I would like to thank Daddy for this wonderful Christmas gift!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuuwww... that's stylish! but can ur phone do calls to california ? ahaa.. call me!

*woof* said...

well there's 2 ways to call cali. one is to use the super ex IDD call. the other is to use its skype supporting programme. Unfortunately, i doubt talking on the phone will be quite tough due to the hrs diff. anyways, we can always chat on msn like we always do!

Anonymous said...

opps that was supposed to be me talking. was using little winnie's account by accident. :P