Monday, February 11, 2008

New Year Visitation at Bobo's Place

It is New Year Day 3 and my Goddess brought me to visit the Horny Devil's aka Bobo's place. It is also called Bobo's Place as the Horny Devil recently have a dog called Bobo. Bobo is an ah lian Shitzu. She also get more excited when she sees guy visitors, so not like the Tom Boy me.
Me in my beautiful Kimono


I think Bobo's jealous of my nicer kimono.


We were brought out to have lunch at a nearby Kopitiam

At the Horny Devil's place, I was given another Ang Pow! Yeah, more money to buy more goodies!

Bobo and I ended running around so much (at her place and to and fro the Kopitiam) that we ended real tired by the time we reached back her home.

The super tired bitches

Bobo and I tried to take pictures too but the mission failed as neither of us can keep still at one time.

Nope, neither of us are ready yet.

Okay, I'm ready, but Bobo's not!

No comments: