Monday, December 21, 2009

Behind the Scenes of Paper Polly's Collection #3

The Horny Devil is still very persistent on being featured on Paper Polly. He even showed my Goddess that he's good with poses.


The sultry pose

I think I can do a better job than him. So I hung around the 'studio' waiting for my chance. And finally I got it! My Goddess decided to pose with me!


But I blinked!

Do you know the amount of hardwork that went behind the photo-shopping of the pictures? This is the beautiful after picture that you see.



And this is the before pict. Look at how much it has to be done!



2 comments:

aimcheer said...

Yan,,post like Freddie may be good for our blog..HAHA..just kidding na...(but i want to see u do that la)

yan said...

Haha.. mmm.. I think too sexy for me.. i cannot take it..