Monday, December 28, 2009

Paper Polly goes to flea

Yesterday, my Goddess decided to take her blogshop to flea. Seeing her move all her barang barang around made me real excited and want to be part of it.

I can finally be their spokesperson! But before a picture was taken of me, I got tired from all the running around.

Yawnz!
Ok, a better shot now

Close-up


And zoom out

Look at the amount of things they had to bring along! They had to drive a van down!!
My Goddess also shared a 2nd hand booth with her friend. The goods, sold at $5 each, buy 2 get 1 free, was so popular! Look at the number of people crowding round that booth!



By the time the flea ended, my Goddess was dead tired, with back aches. She had to hold her bladder the whole day too! It's not easy to do a flea! Luckily I didn't go down in the end!

No comments: