Friday, September 03, 2010

And when the Bands go Marching in!!

Last Saturday on 28 August, my Goddess and the Horny Devil finally collected their wedding bands!

In the end, they stuck to engraving the words "De corde totaliter, Et ex mente tota", each phrase on each band. It is actually a latin word meaning - with all my heart and all my soul. This serves as a little reminder to the both of them they have to love each other truly, no matter what happens, for better or for worse.


Don't ask me where my Goddess is looking.
She was looking at the camera lens, but apparently
that's not centralised.

Wanted to take a super zoom in shot of the ring, but they still haven't mastered how to use the new cam.
Totally excited

In the evening, they met up with their friends for dinner at Tambuah Mas. My Goddess was extremely full from the dinner which had curry fish head, satay, sambal kangkong, Tahu Telor and ice chendol for dessert..slurps~

Too bad my greedy Goddess was busy eating to take pictures of the food.

After dinner, they headed to Prime Society at Dempsey for some Tiger Beer milkshake.


The milkshake tasted really good. Once you first drink it, it's just taste of sweetness of milk. But after you drink it down, the taste of Tiger beer comes out strongly.


But my Goddess and the Horny Devil were too full to drink a glass of milkshake, so they had something else instead.

Bloody shame - a sister drink of Bloody Mary
without the alcohol

And my Goddess had a lychee tea
which was mixed with rum and mint leaves.
Tasted pretty similar to lychee mojito
That day was a really good day for my Goddess.. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. Can't wait for the coming weekend to arrive, as she has some exciting plans in store. Do stay tune to find out more!

No comments: