Sunday, December 12, 2010

More wedding preps!

Since a month ago, every weekend is wedding preparations weekend for my Goddess and the Horny Devil.

Last Sunday, my Goddess and the HD went down to City Square to do some wedding prep shopping.

After braving through the incorrigible jam, they reached at 2pm and went to "客人来" for lunch.


Nice noodles but super salty egg and taopok!


Then it was dessert time at Baskin Robbins!


This was followed by hours of shopping and searching - for the HD's shirt, vest, their props etc.

Resting time with Roibo!

Catching a wink of sleep

Initially they wanted to go out for some cheap and good food one. But they ended up shopping till very late - 8pm and it seems too late and dangerous to head out. So they ended up settling their dinner in City Square too.


When they finally left JB, it was like 10pm already. Luckily for my Goddess, her home wasn't too far away from there, and so she reached home in 30 minutes time!

And the trip was really fruitful cos they bought a vest for HD, some props for their shoot and most importantly cheap contact lenses that are less than half the price in Singapore, and these lenses are meant to enhance their eyes too! Hee~

This weekend, it's gown fitting and make-up trial time!

Taken while talking to the MUA, hence the idiotic facial expresion - lol

And here's the after! Does my Goddess look a bride yet? And my Goddess absolutely love her new hair colour and cut, thanks to Gary from Salon Vim, Chez Vous! It's been a long time since my Goddess last did highlights, and now, she really thinks that she should do highlights regularly.

Gary's like the most superb hairstylist my Goddess has encountered. The cut was perfect such that the WC and MUA was giving praises over it! Furthermore, they use the latest Loreal hair dye that's totally odourless. And her hair wasnt' dry at all from the colouring. The service there was excellent too. And the amazing thing to is that they have colour technicians who only do chemicals and colours and the stylists only advises on the colour and cut hair. What more can I say? 一分钱一分货, what else can I say.

The hair's pined up now, so the highlights isn't too obvious here

Lunch at 4pm after the fitting and makeup trial

And so today, my Goddess went to do her facial and went to get more things for the wedding - 2-way cake to touch-up on that shoot day, and ribbons for her flowers.


I'm going to 卖关子about the other props that my Goddess has bought for the shoot cos say already won't be fun le. I'm so looking forward to her shoot on Wed and to see the pictures after that!

2 comments:

Twin! said...

Awwwe I love the make up! Yes ur goddess looks like a bride :)

*woof* said...

Thanks Goddess' twin! thankin u on behalf of my Goddess!