Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Moments of 22 May 2011

Beautiful memories are meant to be shared! Here's the video put together by Moo Media, covering the beautiful evening event and some highlights of the day. My Goddess never gets tired of watching this video! It warms her heart each time she sees this, knowing that there are so many friends and family members out there who cares for her and the Horny Devil, and were truly happy of their union.

Love the whole editing to the video - the music was matched perfectly to the different cuts, scenes and actions. There were moments of highs and lows, happiness and touching scenes. The emotions at each part of the whole process was captured at the right time. A big thanks to Moo Media's Aaron and Kelvin, and of course Andrew for making this memory everlasting for my Goddess and the Horny Devil.
Did you spot some DIY decor that my Goddess did? The chair decor for ROM, "Sweet Treat" banner, "Bride" & "Groom" signage, birdcage angpow box... These were all inspired by the wedding sites that I recommended to you in my previous post.

Enjoy this video, and I will share with you the actual second march-in soon!

No comments: