Friday, December 09, 2011

I've Got Mail!

My Goddess came home today and saw a package addressed to her. She didn't order anything online, nor requested for samples from samples.com, so she had no idea who it was from.



Until she saw the back - Lancome!


Lancome mentioned on FB that they have a miracle eye product that can clear all eye problems, and asked if any Lancome fans wanna try. Lancome had given my Goddess a good impression on their Genefique product, so my Goddess thought why not give it a try? Furthermore, her eye bag problems is already so bad, it can't get any worse right?


And so this is the product - Renergie Yeux - 5 days to a younger-looking eye contour.





And so my Goddess will become a guinea pig for the next 5 days. Stay tune 5 days later, cos she will update the results to you - and show you the before and after pics so that you can judge for yourself.

p/s: as an unknown blogger, neither myself nor my Goddess is paid for this write-up/trial. So everything written here, good or bad, will be our true comments!

No comments: