Sunday, December 18, 2011

NTU Pre-wedding Shoot

I was looking through my blog analytics when I realised that some of the clickthroughs to this blog came from google search, specifically the keywords "NTU Pre-wedding Shoot". Curious about what results it might bring, I decided to do a search on my own.

Viola, it was so surprising that my Goddess' wedding and MV shoot pictures came out tops, courtesy of my blog!

I wonder how do the pictures get ranked? Is it because I have mentioned the word "NTU" and "Pre-wedding Shoot" countless of times here?



And another interesting thing to note, the irritating security guard at Taka actually rubbed off my Goddess' fame! LOL~ He needs to pay me and my Goddess some royalty fee man! If you have no idea why he's irritating, read here to find out why, and you will definitely agree with me.


Anyway, it's quite fun to search your friend on Google, especially Google Images and see what search results come out. Have fun~

No comments: