Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our Very Own Glee-inspired Dance March In

My Goddess always wanted a different kind and impactful march-in. Initially she wanted to do a cheerleading march-in, so that it will go in line with their cheerleading MV. Unfortunately, the Horny Devil and the brothers and sisters protested to it as they were not cheerleaders by training, so it may make the march in look sloppy since cheerleading is all about sharp movements.

So giving in to both their requests and demands halfway, my Goddess and the Horny Devil decided to do a Glee march-in. So the brothers and sisters took two days to practise - one on their meet-up and briefings, and the other on the actual day.

The brothers and sisters were really spontaneous and I could see that they gave in their best, just for my Goddess and the Horny Devil.

It was such a big hit that night. I was told that there were guests saying how special this wedding dinner was and how much they have enjoyed themselves. There were even people doing the pointing action that my Goddess and the Horny Devil did at the part "I think I want to marry you" in the washroom!
Though all of the brothers and sisters weren't performers except for the first pair of couple, who are professional cheerleaders, they did a wonderful job! Kudos to all~

No comments: