Sunday, November 11, 2012

Liese Hair Dye + Salon M-i

It's been a while since my Goddess coloured her hair. Her black hair roots have grown out by about 2 inches or so?

In view that the festive period is coming, and that she has a couple of weddings to attend in Nov & Dec, my Goddess decided that it's time to re-colour her hair.

My Goddess first tried Liese last year, and she has never looked back. It is so much cheaper than your salon colour and it takes only 30 minutes to colour as compared to the salon's 3 hours. This is probably her 3rd or 4th box. But instead of her usual Mocha Orange colour, she decided to do a different colour this time round - Chestnut Brown, partly to also commemorate her last few weeks staying in Chestnut with me!



In addition, as my Goddess had a wedding dinner the next evening, she decided to go back to her favourite Korean stylist, Mira at Salon M-i for her hair treatment so that she can treat her dry hair that has been severely damaged from all the chemical used for the past year, as well as get a nice blow-dry at the same time to look chio for the dinner.

Lucky for my Goddess, the salon is nearby her workplace. So she managed to sneak in a treatment, wash & blow within lunch hour!

Applying the treatment cream
Mira was really very detailed in the blow drying. she bade sure every strand stayed in the place where they are supposed to be.

Tadah - so perfect that many people have mistaken that my Goddess has went to perm her hair again!

Thanks to Mira, my Goddess could attend the wedding function prettily~

No comments: