Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Long or Short?

My Goddess' hair is now at a stage of neither long nor short. She's now deciding on whether to leave it long or cut it short.


She likes the versatility of long hair, where you can style it any way you want. And it looks feminine too. At the same time, long hair makes her look older, something she doesn't want. Furthermore she has really thick and unruly hair which is hard to managed.

She also like the chicness of short hair - easy to maintain - fuss free. But there's only so much she can play with for short hair.


Which style should she go for? Can you help my Goddess decide by taking the poll?



For me, the answer is simple. Short is cuter!

My shaggy long hair is too messy & ugly!

Time for a long overdue haircut!
 See what I mean? I look so cute & young with my new haircut!


What's more I get treats too for being so obedient and cute! I love going for grooming!


And here's a last shot of me before signing off. XOXO~


No comments: