Saturday, June 18, 2011

I heart Genefique!

Ever since my Goddess got her hands on her first sample bottle of Genifique, she hasn't stopped using it ever since. It's like better than miracle water! After a few weeks, the fine lines on her face disappeared. Powered with her Laneige moisturiser and Fancl Tense Up Ex, her skin became more plump, clearer and radiant!

Even her colleague and the Horny could see the difference! She didn't need much makeup and could still look fresh and radiant, even with those late nights!

She even introduced Genifique to the Horny Devil and now he's a fan of it too! His lines were also less visible, his skin smoother and more radiant. What a miracle just in time for the both of them for their big day!

And so when my Goddess saw on Lancome fanpage that they are looking for ambassadors for Genifique, and the 3 selected will get to win a year's supply of Genifique, she signed up for it immediately! What better way to show her love for Genifique by saying good things about it and then win more Genifique?

And sign up she did. And to her pleasant surprise, my Goddess was selected to take part in the shoot! Thankfully everything worked well for her. The shoot was initially scheduled in the day time on the last day of my Goddess' work! And of course she couldn't take leave and almost couldn't be part of the shoot.

But the SPH and Lancome team was nice enough to postpone the shoot till after work. And so yay for my Goddess!

And so the shoot went on rather smoothly. My Goddess loved the makeup done on her! And I love it too! Think the whole makeup was rather natural even with the slightly thicker eye makeup. That's the kind of eye makeup my Goddess has been trying to achieve!

With the help of makeup, my Goddess' eyes looks much bigger, and her face slimmer. woohoo~

And here are the shortlisted pictures after an hour of shoot. Which is your fave?



This is nice cos it's candid and it shows my Goddess' dimples, like the girl next door. But her face looks quite round here...

I like this cos it's like really endearing 百看不厌 But hor, so pose-y, dun look like my Goddess at all

I'm also not used to this pose-y shot, though the waves of the hair is really cool

This, I haven't the slightest idea why they chose this. Her smile looks a bit off and the face wasn't flattering

Wonder which pic they will choose in the end. Grab a copy of Her World, Female or 女友 in August for the answer!

Meanwhile, since she's so nicely made up and had no place to go except home, it's time for some cam-whoring to capture down the pretty memory.

Meanwhile, contest-junkie Goddess has taken part in two other contests. Please help my Goddess to win a staycation at Pan Pacific and $500 cash by 'liking' her submissions in the album!

ps: you will first need to like the page first before you can like the pictures.


Like picture here
 

Like picture here

Do give your fullest support and spread the word around k?

No comments: