Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Haircut!

CNY is coming! Since my Goddess had a haircut + colour to mark the start of a new year, how can I lag behind? So for CNY, my Goddess also brought me a GroupOn voucher to do a full service grooming and spa session - shiok!

This was me before the haircut. Shaggy look.
The exciting Pets Kampong at Yew Tee Point


So while I went for my spa session, my Goddess and the Horny Devil went to eat lunch, walk Pasar Malam and la kopi.


My Goddess event went NTUC to buy some milk. Wanted to buy coconut oil but NTUC doesn't sell them! Do you where she can buy one?

And her reasons for buying these 2? I will share with you another time.


Less than 2 hours later, I was done! And it was time for me to go home.


For my spa session, my Goddess chose a Citronella Oil Spa for me. Citronella oil is a natural plant-based insect repellent. It is supposed to have an effective antifungal effect. Hope it really works and I won't be so itchy and scratchy all the time.

There was a black window which the pet owners can peep from outside to see what the groomers are doing with the dog. This is such much better as I know I won't be mistreated here. Somewhere I'm a very noisy dog who barks a lot when I'm left alone and terrified!

Me begging the guy who's eating KFC for lunch to let me out cos I know my Goddess is outside waiting for me
I was damn shag after the whole session, so I slept the whole way back.


And my Goddess even brought a treat for me for being such an obedient dog who stayed at the spa salon! Yums~


And so this is my after grooming look, ready to face the new Dragon year! How do I look?


On a side note, our house became a mini-safari today! There was a small yellow bird trapped in the second floor of the house. Wondered what lured it in in the first place.

Look like a decorative figurine right? It's a real bird!
See it was trying fly out of the closed window!


No comments: